Hopefully some of you may have realised I've done a bit of redecorating and tweaking on the weblog.
(The following is probably boring weblogging nonsense, feel free to disregard)
This weekend I decided it was finally time to totally update the weblog. For a few months now I've been running Blogger Beta, but without updating my template to take advantage of all of the new features of Blogger Beta. I knew that if and when I decided to take that final step I'd be spending ages trying to understand the new coding that Blogger Beta is using and even longer updating all of my posts to include labels.
So this weekend has disappeared in a fog of blogging changes. Hours and hours of altering the template, playing around with coding, adding labels and other stupendously boring stuff.
The upshot of it all is that it now looks nicer (I think) and every post has it's own labels (Blogger's equivalent of Categories) that you can click on to look at related posts.
Looking back on it, not a lot of change for a lot of work really.