Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Nostalgia & Comics & Me (supplemental)
It's nice to be talked about......

Look ma... that's me they're talking about.

The Nostalgia & Comics & Me series continues to pick up mentions:
Journalista here (down to Comic Retailing for the mention)
Forbidden Planet International blog here.
They've also listed me in the Comics news section as well. Damn, better try to read some of the things then....

Can't help feeling I'm breaking some sort of Blogger's etiquette with this, referencing my own mentions. But never mind.

The FPI entry is particularly interesting because, like Joe says:
"We will try and run links to all Richard’s upcoming posts - where we no doubt will get a pasting at some point."

There are several N&C &me posts nearly ready.
What was meant to be a nice little goodbye to the shop with the express intention of getting soppy old Dave to blub with nostalgia (small N) at my leaving has mutated into a huge ever growing thing detailing shop life in general.
Why? Just because I thought it would be fun to write about.

As for Joe's assertion that I'm about to stick the knife in to FPI, not really.
In fact, what I've got to say about them may surprise a few folks.......
But you'll have to wait.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:04 AM

    Actually those words were Kenny's, it was him that spotted your blog and forwarded a bit to me to stick up - glad he did.

    ReplyDelete