Tuesday, April 24, 2007

More links - guess that mucking around on the internet resolution was a bit much of a reach.
Bryan Talbot interview on Alice in Sunderland....

In lieu of me actually reviewing it, for which I'd have to actually be reading it, which I'm not; here's an interview from Comics Alliance with Bryan Talbot about Alice in Sunderland.

It's not that I'm not wanting to read the thing, far from it. But it's one of those books that just sits on the bookcase demanding that I give it my undivided attention. And in the last few weeks nothing seems to be getting my undivided attention. Although driving and typing is proving troublesome.
So Alice in Sunderland sits and mocks me for the terrible lack of organised time I have at the moment. Or maybe I'm just losing it and am merely imagining that the books are starting to talk to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment