Monday, April 09, 2007

Nostalgia & Comics & Me - Part 20
and that's me done for now....

After 19 posts and various extras in the Nostalgia & Comics & Me series I'm calling it a day for now.
I'm sure there are more things I'll want to say, but those things can wait for now.
Hopefully I've given you all a little taste of what a wonderful time I had in my 19 years at the greatest comic shop in the country.
The good news for me is that the friendships I've made over the years are friendships that will last and my reviewing for the FPI weblog means I'm still connected with the shop in at least a minor way. After all, I have to go down fairly regularly to pick up those comics to review.

But for now, that's it. Nostalgia & Comics & Me is done. 19 main posts for 19 years. I hadn't noticed the synchronicity until now, but that's nice.

(Click here to get back to the beginning post)

No comments:

Post a Comment