Saturday, May 19, 2007

2 cans of budweiser at Molly's school disco and heaven help me I'm beginning to feel a little wobbly.

In my defense, I had completely forgotten to eat anything all day except for a pack of cheese and onion crisps and a toffee danish, and I was extremely tired.

Anyway, last night was another one of Molly's school discos. The sort organised by the PTA, where a load of parents come along and spend about £10-20 to sit around nattering and wishing they were comfortably sat at home while the boys run around and hit each other and the girls run around and laugh at the stupid boys. Both sides occasionally suspend running long enough to occupy the dance floor for a spot of mass display dancing to the Macarena or Cha Cha Slide.
That was my experience of it at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment