Friday, June 29, 2007

6 months in ... the job.

The end of June makes it 6 months of being the ICT technician in my East Yorkshire primary school.
After 6 months I'm still loving it more than any other job I've ever had. (well, okay, equal to the Nostalgia & Comics job, but that was never really a job, more a passion with a paycheck).
I've also settled into it nicely. I'm getting more confident in what I know, getting more confident that what I don't know I can find out and getting more and more involved in the whole place.
Of course, if it was finishing in a month, like it was originally meant to, I'd be really, really depressed, but luckily it's carrying ontill December and after that? Can't be certain, but I think I'm impressing enough in various roles to make me staying on in some role or other look more and more likely.
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment