Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter holidays - a tale of sofas and bookcases

Today was one of those crappy holiday days that we have occasionally.
The "lets wait in for the delivery blokes" sort of day.

So nothing really was accomplished.
It was lovely for Molly though as she spent most of the morning decorating a lampshade (no, really. It's one of those paper lantern things. They did it for Chinese New Year at school and she wanted to do another one). Then we got a phone call from a friend's mom asking if she wanted to come round whilst I carried on waiting for the delivery folks.
So off she strolled and left me to my own devices.

And my own devices meant that I spent most of the afternoon before the delivery men came trying to reorganise my bookcases. Which is probably as pathetic as it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment