Thursday, December 04, 2008

December starts slow and badly.....

I just can't seem to get myself together this month. November was really good, very productive and relatively stress free. But so far December is full of Christmas promise but is coming off rather flat.

After finishing off a series of really enjoyable articles on the DFC at the end of November and getting 20 reviews done in just 30 days I seem to have rather hit the wall for creative endeavour. I'm struggling with three separate reviews that just won't happen. School is ultra-busy, yet I seem to be incapable of actually getting anything serious done. On top of that my sleep just gets worse, with 3am becoming the new 2am around these parts.

Hell, even gin isn't helping. And how often do I say that?

Okay, back to work. Moan over.

No comments:

Post a Comment