Monday, March 02, 2009

Fictions talking about Fictions

I've been slightly lazy recently with the blog. There's been an awful lot of reposted reviews from the FPI blog and a lot of quickie comics link posts popping up and very little of actual me.

Okay, some of this is a matter of necessity. I decided a long time ago that I'd repost all of the reviews I put up on the FPI blog up on Fictions to make sure that they were all in one place. My place. And because I've been doing a lot of reviews for the FPI blog and not posting them up regularly they'd all rather built up. So I decided to get them all onto the blog in one go. Or at least over a very short period of time. This is the reason why it seems like there's been one a day for a long time.

It came to a head when Louise complained about it, saying she'd been on the blog at work trying to find something about Molly to show to someone and couldn't find her way through all of the comics stuff. So it's time to change it back a little and make it a bit more of a balanced blog about my life, parenting, ranting about various things and comics. So from now on the reviews will get posted up at weekends only. That way I'll actually have to write a little more in the week, something I've been meaning to do for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment