Monday, March 22, 2010

Is it Easter yet?

Oh my word, I'm tired. Candle burning at both ends and all the way through the middle. A combination of a long, involving term since Christmas and a desire to write more and more things down has left me with the sort of tiredness I usually have at holiday time.

Unfortunately I've managed to skip a week. I'm in holiday tired mode with a whole week left of school. Arse.

Smarter people than I would spend the week being careful and getting to bed early. But not me. Oh no, I have a list of things to do this week, both school and writing, that means early nights are something I can only imagine once the holidays start.

Oh well. Could be worse. I could have a real job that didn't give me school holidays off. How do you people do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment