Monday, June 21, 2010

What's going on with the blog Richard?



Well, if you've been here a while you may have noticed that over the last year the blog has become rather .... empty.

Not if yo just cast a glance over it certainly, but it was becoming simply a repository for reposting reviews that I'm doing for the FPI blog and had stopped being MY blog quite a while ago.

Not that I've done it deliberately, just that a combination of many things kept me away from doing things here. Most of my writing time is spent on the FPI blog to be honest. I'm doing the majority of the reviewing over there - which people seem to like, which is nice. And I'm also posting articles and news up there, most of which would have found a natural home here on Fictions to be honest. It got to a point where I had to let something give.

And it was Fictions.

And quite a few people have told me that they miss it.

So, here's the new plan..... I'm stopping all of the reposting of reviews, I've deleted a lot of the old ones. I'll still point you in the direction of new reviews over at the FPI blog and I'll still put comic stuff up here when I want to talk about it. But this has to be MY blog, has to have something away from comics. And from now, it's going to be again......

Right, now expect some content this week. I shall try....

No comments:

Post a Comment