Sunday, September 03, 2006

Back to School blues........

As good as the end of August is with Molly's birthday, it's always spoilt somewhat by leading into the start of September. And we all know what the start of September brings with it don't we?
Correct. It's back to school time.

Now, I realise that me moaning about feeling shit about going back to work after 6 weeks off is not going to get much sympathy with those of you who actually work a normal job with the standard 4 weeks holiday a year.

(In my defense I will point out that if you add in all the Saturdays I work at Nostalgia & Comics and my various other things going on I do end up working pretty much as much many days in the year as anyone.)

But still, today is the last day of the holiday and Richard is very, very fed up.
Poor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment