Monday, November 06, 2006

The latest Nostalgia & Comics care package....

Like I just said in the Guillemots review I've just posted, I received the latest care package from everyone at Nostalgia & Comics the other day.

And included in it was a lovely surprise, they'd had a collection for my leaving and had posted a rather large cheque to me to spend on whatever I so desire.

I'm genuinely touched that they've done this.
It means a lot to me that they care.
And being a touch skint myself now, I know that it can be difficult to find extra cash for things like this. (Especially on the not so great wages of your average comic shop worker - we do it for the love of comics not the money!)

So thank you one and all. It really means a lot.

Of course, all I have to do now is figure out what to spend it on.
Nice to have something fun to worry about for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment