Saturday, December 09, 2006

It seems job interviews are like buses........

Job update, after not hearing back from loads of the jobs I'd applied for, I now end up with two interviews on the same day.

One is the lab technician job at a secondary school (see this post) and the other is one I actually really want. It's the Primary School ICT Technician job which seems to be more ICT TEaching Assistant than anything else. Which would suit me down to the ground.

Strangely enough I'm in the position of being insanely confident about the Science technician one, but not really wanting it. & then really, really wanting the ICT technician job, but not really feeling that confident about it. Isn't that just the way eh?
Fingers crossed. Will no doubt blog more about it later or after the actual interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment