Monday, January 29, 2007

Things to look forward to - February 2007....

Since leaving Nostalgia & Comics back in October 2006 to move 131 miles north to Pocklington, I've been somewhat cut off from the wonderful world of comics.
This is a bad, bad thing.
So far in 2007 I have bought Desolation Jones by Warren Ellis and nothing else.
This is also bad.
(Not Desolation Jones, that was very good, just the idea of 1 comic or graphic novel a month is very bad.)
It's not that I don't have stuff I want to read. Just that I tend to see them, make a mental note about them and then completely forget them.

So, in place of my already failing memory, I present for your amusement......

Richard's
Things To Look Forward To for February 2007.


February 2007



1 book. That's bloody pitiful.
Somebody suggest something else for God's sake...

& Looking ahead......
March 2007






April 2007



Summer 2007:



2008 & Beyond.......

Alan Moore & Kev O'Neil - League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen; The Black Dossier
(meant to be out March 2007, but if you really believe that I'd like to see you a piece of the moon, please get in touch.)

Eddie Campbell - The Amazing Remarkable Mr Leotard

No comments:

Post a Comment