Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Update on the Numberjacks problem.....

Like you really care about the Numberjacks problem.
But it's done. Only had to use three of the five different programs I had ready this morning.
Went in at lunchtime and it went on straight away, no error messages, no problem.
Does exactly what it's meant to, stops numberjacks and nothing else.

If only I hadn't spent the entire afternoon after that fruitlessly trying to install a printer onto an XP machine that really didn't want it installed I'd actually feel confident about the job.

Oh yes, and I made a Foundation girl cry today. Aged 3. How awful did I feel?
All i was doing was trying to help her on the computer and with the mouse but she just didn't want to know and then when I asked her if she was okay in my nicest daddy voice, the tears started.
According to the TA in there with me, she's been doing it for a couple of days, but that didn't really make me feel any better.
Poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment