Saturday, February 24, 2007

Oh, what now?

Well, Louise and Molly are taking a girly day in York and I'm left to my own devices at home.

Which so far has been worrying about my wrist. Can you get Blogger's wrist? It will go nicely with the golfer's elbow and knackered back I'm sure. Currently the bone on the base of my right wrist is really painful. It's exactly the point I lean on when typing or using the mouse.
Crippled, and at such a young age as well. Poo.

Of course, the good news is that I actually managed to get to bed relatively early, which means I haven't spent most of the morning in a catatonic state because I'm catching up with the week's lack of sleep. The plan is every single night for a month to head to bed before 12 and see if it makes any difference at all.
(Of course, I fully expect to be breaking that resolution any time soon, but I have to at least try.)

So now I'm off to make the best of the day and go and write some reviews. Deadlines are approaching. Tell you all about them soon. Be good while I'm away.

No comments:

Post a Comment