Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year - 2008 is here....

Happy New Year to all.

I put up various thoughts about life last night at this post. So no more of that.

New Year means a stripped down look for Fictions. I spent a while last night tinkering with it. And I have to say I'm pleased with the results. No doubt in a few months, when the novelty of the bare look wears off I'll probably go for day-glo orange or something equally hideous, but for now it's all good.
A while ago I did toy with the idea of doing a complete site redesign every month. But then I realised I was an idiot without time at the best of times and this would just see me into an early grave.

So, in with the white and single colour scheme. Maybe I'll change the colour each month, that's an idea at least I suppose. And I must try to change the funny description lines more often as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment