Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tonight I shall be making more shit up about my experiences in a school

Yes, tonight is another night spent completing work for my pointless bloody portfolio of stupid, blindingly obvious evidence for my NVQ Level 2 Teaching Assistant course.

I have to write about the activity which I have helped my teacher plan.
I then have to individually assess each pupil involved, writing about their problems and needs. Then look at how I helped each one, what I could do differently and how it all went.
Then I have to pass the sheet onto the teacher who is required to write a 2 page essay on how it went. Hopefully she'll manage to cover the required performance indicators of the unit otherwise I'll then have to write a few thousand bloody words to cover them as well.

Alternatively,
I could choose an activity we haven't done yet, but I've planned for. I could then fib and say I'm working with a small group outside the main class. Then I could write just what they want to hear.
I could also write about the activity from the teacher's perspective, getting Louise to write it up in neat so it looks like the teacher's written it but has miraculously managed to cover all the important and relevant information thus covering the performance indicators.

Oooh, I just don't know which one to do.......

No comments:

Post a Comment