Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Tiredness seems hard wired into Tuesdays

No idea why, but Tuesdays always seem like the worst day of the week for tiredness.
I'm sitting here at the screen, staring blankly and wondering whether to go to bed or go and get a drink, some fresh air and then try again. Knowing me, I think I'll be back here again any moment.

Yep, here I am again.

Anyway, Tuesday.
Maybe it's because of the day I have at school - Foundation pupils all day, with 5 minutes between each group - from 9am to 3:15pm. A never ending stream of wonderful kids. But it's tiring work, having to continually be cheery and chatty and encouraging, especially in an ICT suite that seems designed to get as hot and stuffy as possible.

Or maybe it's because I'm used to 2 hours of stutifying boredom with the Teaching Assistant course? Luckily it wasn't on this wekek, but I think my body and brain are used to their exhausted response.

Or maybe, just maybe, it's because I didn't get to bed until 3 last night after pissing around with the computer. More on that later no doubt.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:18 PM

    sleep doctor here, havnt had a consultation for a while!! what happened to going to bed 15mins earlier every night? back to 3am again?? you are going to make yourself ill!!! phone me for free sleep advice.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is my mysterious sleep doctor?
    no idea.
    someone I know? Random passing reader?
    no idea.

    ReplyDelete