Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Reviewing all summer - the final score

The summer holidays have finished. 6 weeks of holiday during which time I had the plan of reviewing like crazy in an attempt to get the ever expanding review shelf down to manageable levels. I wanted to do 5 reviews a week, which would have been 30 reviews.

Well, I didn't manage that. To be honest the last week of the holidays, with Mom & Dad visiting and then two lots of friends coming up plus the whole London thing sort of made it a lost week. But the grand total of reviews for the entire summer holiday is (drum roll) 24.

24 in 6 weeks - 4 a week instead of the 5 I was gunning for. I don't think that's bad at all. Of course the scary thing is that I've still got 20 comics and graphic novels on there for reviewing. Looks like the work hasn't finished yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment