Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sometimes I should really learn just how to say no....

because if I did I wouldn't be wondering how on earth I'm going to start tackling sorting out the school's application for the Becta ICT Mark. The plan is to go for it all through the year. So to that end myself and the ICT co-ordinator sat down and had a look at the application process.

Page after page after page of questions, all to be backed up with actions, comments and evidence. From that first look we calculated that we may well need nearly 100 pieces of evidence. Ouch.

And seeing as I'm already owed about a weeks time off after the first three weeks of the autumn term I'm just wondering where on earth all of the time to get it done will be coming from?

Time to practice saying no.
No. No. No.

No comments:

Post a Comment