Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How tired? bed before midnight tired.

Tonight I do something I rarely do. In fact, so far this year I don't think I have actually got into bed before midnight. But I've just set a couple of things for the blog to pop up over the next few days and then I'm turning off the computer and going to bed. It's 11:35 Monday night as I write this. I'd like to think this is some major turning point in my ongoing battle with sleep (or lack thereof) but I think this is just a minor skirmish won in a war where I'm playing the British with the Zulu hordes advancing.

The last few days have been exhausting. Today at school was just as exhausting and tonight, back at mom and dads again to fix TV, sort more stuff out and just say hi was utterly exhausting. I fell asleep on the sofa when we got back in from mom and dads. Woke up half an hour later and was utterly convinced it was Tuesday morning. Brain just not working properly anymore.

Luckily, I have half term coming up. But seeing as I've got 20 plus things to finish before half term and today I accomplished absolutely none of them I think I'm doing schoolwork that week. It just never ends.

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment