Thursday, November 20, 2008

Typing up notes from a Learning Platform Vision Day - now that's exciting!

If ever I need a cure for my insomnia, I should try doing what I'm doing right now.

A few weeks ago we went to the local secondary school for the Learning Platform Vision Day. Never has something been so mis-named. Vision: inspiring, interesting and pronising great things. Learning Platform Vision: seeing mountains of work for potentially very little gain stretching out for years in front of me.

So I sit and I type up hastily scrawled notes. You know what it's like, when you leave transcribing notes for so long - that sense of what the hell does that mean, is this squiggle important or just a doodle? Why don't I just bin the lot and ask the same crappy questions all over again at the second Learning Platform Vision day next week?

Tired already. I've done one whole page and already I'm bored. Already I'm doing something else just to put off going back to the dullness that is my notes. Enough already. Back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment