Sunday, December 28, 2008

No words .....

That pretty much covers how I feel right now. I've tried to write four different things tonight. Nothing major, just little christmas writeups and suchlike. But nothing has flowed, nothing has gelled, nothing has seemed to work at all. I just can't seem to find the words right now to do anything and it's really, really ticking me off.

I knew the Christmas period would mean a little break from writing but it somehow seems to have robbed me of the ability to actually sit down at the keyboard and write anything meaningful. The FPI blog reviews just aren't happening and the stuff i'm trying to write for the Fictions blog is just coming out as either simplistic shite or overly complicated rubbish. Either way I'm just not happy with it.

I have no idea what the solution is to this little dilemma. I fear it may be a case of just having to sit back completely from all writing to recharge a little more than I thought I'd have to over this christmas period and just see what happens in January.

Until then, I suppose going to sleep earlier wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment