Thursday, January 08, 2009

January so far .....

Well, having spent the end of December planning what a productive January I would be having, I think no-one should be surprised to find out it hasn't really worked out that way. I've spent the start of the month feeling under the weather, bogged down with the same crappy cold thing I had over Christmas and suffering a bloody awful case of the January blues.

So instead of doing anything useful I spent the last couple of nights playing with the blog. Messing, breaking, putting it back together again, tinkering, changing completely, changing back, breaking it again and finally leaving it like you see before you now, with lots of little changes and a nice big new header. It's very probably not worth the trouble it took, but I like it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment