Monday, February 23, 2009

Back to School, ho hum.....

Back to school after the half term. At least we made it; I met one parent today after school who thought it was a training day and kept their daughter at home - they were mortified to realise.

My day ended rather early as I had a dentist appointment this afternoon - seems my last dentist wasn't really paying attention; either when I told him that my gums looked swollen and had a tendency to bleed or when he had his cursory 6th monthly poke around. New dentist looks at my gums, books me in for intensive cleaning this week and next month and the month after. Seems I'm developing "pockets" where the gums are coming away from the teeth. Intensive cleaning and continual brushing may rectify situation. Okay, maybe not continual brushing, but you get the idea.

Just one more thing to add to my ever increasing list of things that are wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment