Thursday, April 02, 2009

Oh, I do so love the end of term....

End of term. Manic staff all around trying to get everything sorted. Me trying to get everything done by the end of today so that tomorrow is an easy, stress free day.

Fat chance. The staff have to start thinking about the reports this year. I emailed them a month ago telling them I'd done minor design revisions and thay each had a template and help files in a folder ready for them to take off the network. One month ago. Knowing they'd take them home over Easter.

So, knowing what teachers can be like it should really come as no surprise to find out that, at 2:45pm today (a whole 3 1/2 hours before I finish for Easter), one of the teachers wonders if I can completely redesign the reports structure for them.

I shouldn't be surprised. I really shouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment