Thursday, May 28, 2009

Look ma, tis me......

This is the great power of the Internet: I makes a twitter post to Oli Smith about the recent interview and made mention of him being "nice and controversial". To which he made twitter comment "'nice and controversial' now there's a good description of me... better than 'sketchy and self absorbed' at least ;)"

So I twitter back: "
how about "able to take his criticism well"? Anyway, I think we're all looking forward to the responses to the interview."

Which leads us to this:



Oli Smith ladies and gentlemen - currently stressed out over final exams. He's not normally this violent. But I am now a famous cartoon character. So all is good. And Oli is still my favourite london based, comic convention organising comic person in all the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment