Monday, February 26, 2007

2000AD @ 30.

Very basic but still nice BBC article on the 30th anniversary of 2000AD.
(via The Coffee Grounds)

I always wondered when I was a wee thing what they were going to do to the title of 2000AD when we finally got to that magical date.
Well, even now, 7 years on, I'll spot the title and start to think about the slightly ironic genius of having the magazine of the future dated in the past.
And then, almost straight afterwards I'll wonder if we're ever going to see the collected Zenith.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:18 AM

    I heard that the collected Zenith will be released very soon. It must be true, because a squadron of flying pigs told me. Nah, seriously I think that one will be saved for the centenary celebrations at this rate, along with Miraceleman...

    ReplyDelete