Sunday, September 16, 2007

Tired, Foggy, Writing, Tired.
Just a normal day then.....

Woke up stupidly tired today.
Stupidly tired?
That's when you're so fucking tired you can barely function, purely because yoiu decided at 1am that you'ld just watch 1 episode of Season 2 of Battlestar Galactica. Which became 2, which became 3. Which meant I crawled into bed at 3:30am.
So it's no surprise that today has been pretty crap. A fug of tiredness has hung over me all day. Clouding my senses and making me a grouch.
Of course, a shopping trip to the local Tesco didn't help much. Bah, corporate shopping nightmare.

But then the day got better.
Louise and Molly headed out to evening mass - the catholic thingy. See here for the reasoning why Molly is being brought up in a religion that is responsible for all of the bad things in the world not already perpetrated by evil corporations, George Bush or Margaret Thatcher.
And incredibly, despite my foggy mind telling me I needed to lie down and laze, I forced myself to get to the desk and cranked out a review of Crecy, the quite brilliant Warren Ellis historical comic with all the dirt and shit left in. (scans daily preview of Crecy).
One hour later, 95% of it was done and Louise and Molly were walking in the door.
Sometimes the writing is easy, sometimes it's like pulling teeth.

Of course, it's now nearly 1am again and the lure of Battlestar Galactica is still large.....

No comments:

Post a Comment