Saturday, November 24, 2007

Still ill .. just in a different way....

Oh joy,
just as the cold starts to go and my head clears I develop the worst cough.
Currently it feels like I've got a piece of plastic lodged in my throat that I just can't get rid of.
This is making it really difficult to concentrate at the best of times. And at the worst of times I'm racked by uncontrollable hacking coughs - the sort that almost make you throw up.
Delightful.

The worst thing is that Louise and I should have been having a lovely night out tonight.
Molly is having a sleep over at a friends house and we're child free. But I can hardly go out for a meal or sit in a pub when every 5 minutes I have to loudly clear my throat and sniff and then about every 10 minutes I have a bout of hacking coughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment