Saturday, June 14, 2008

The joyous state of immediate downloads....

Every so often something will sit in your brain and wont leave for days, no matter how hard you try to get rid of it. Sometimes it's horrible, but sometimes, like today, it can be wonderful.
Today, after listening to the Mark Kermode's podcast on Radio 5, wherein he was reviewing the latest M Night Shalaamanana (oh sod it, you know who I mean) film called the Happening he mentioned the Supremes song of the same name.
And that was it - it just sat in my brain, on a continual loop, again and again and again and again. Brilliant, beautiful, perfect pop song.
But the difference today? When I sat down at the computer I simply found a classic Soul Bit torrent stream and hit download. Less than a minute later I was listening to it.
And it is absolutely perfect. (Despite Diana Ross looking absolutely terrifyingly strange on the video)

No comments:

Post a Comment