Friday, May 01, 2009

The soft rains of april are over ..... and the review scores are....

Start of April and the review shelf is rather overflowing with work since I took most of March off to finish the school website. So a plan was hatched to work really hard on clearing the shelf at least a little during the 16 days of the Easter holidays. 16 days, 16 reviews was ambitious but I did it.

But me being me, that wasn't enough. So a second plan was hatched. try to do 30 reviews in 30 days during April. By the end of the Easter holidays I was up to 17 reviews in 19 days. And now it's the 1st of May and I didn't quite make it. 30 days - 28 reviews. The review shelf is looking a lot less busy now. And who knows, I may even take a few days off over May Day weekend. But I've just got to finish this review first.......

No comments:

Post a Comment