Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blog redesigns....



If you're a regular here, just having a look at the blog will mean you're well aware of what I spent my day doing today (and most of last night as well).
It's been complete redesign time here. I've been thinking about it for ages and have held back for a long time. The last mention of a redesign comes from August 2008 - so I've possibly lasted most of a year without changing it.
As usual it took far longer than it was meant to. Spent most of last night and this afternoon once I got home from school messing with the test blog I have for this sort of thing. Only when I was happy with the modified design did I take the plunge and actually drop the new template onto this blog.

Obviously I'm very pleased with it. I think it looks clean, simple and quite classy (if I do say so myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment