Saturday, August 22, 2009

Blogging. lack thereof.....

Another week gone, and another week on the blog with very little going on. Like I've said before the big problem is that I'm really trying to get through the review shelf this holiday. The plan of a review a day for all 31 days in August is just about working. So far it's 19 reviews in 21 days. Pretty bloody good.

But with that and doing a few more articles and posts over on the FPI blog, I've rather neglected Fictions this summer. But there really are only 24 hours in the day and even with my crappy sleep patterns I'm having to cut something out. And for the moment, this is it. It's not going to be empty - there's enough comic related stuff to keep going for months, but the other stuff isn't going to be popping up every day like I used to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment