Monday, March 08, 2010

Back again, but for how long?

A return to this blog is something I've been meaning to do for such a long time but everything conspires against it. The days rush past, the weeks even moreso. I go out to work, get in, have fun with Molly, maybe finish off some work work and then, once Molly's in bed, I read and I write stuff and I prevaricate and I write some more. Sometimes there's TV, sometiimes a film. Always music.

And yet, in between all that, there's no time to update the blog. It's not like things haven't happened. Molly's getting older and growing up, secondary school is sorted out, we've been places and done stuff. Life is still good up here in Pocklington Bruton mansions.

But none of it gets written down. I should really try to change that. Tomorrow. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment